Saturday, July 4, 2009

** HIATUS **

i know, right?
that didn't take long. already got derailed but it's not my fault!
i had surgery on thursday, and since being bedridden, i can't really ask chad to run to whole foods and buy all my organic stuff like i'd love to do. besides. he's already declined that request before i even made it. boo.

SO, i'm coasting right along on the organic bounty i purchased last week...and making due the best i know how. i'm already out of my favorite juice, organic creamer, natural sweetener, and organic baby food. BUT, i'm being sustained by the leftovers of THREE wonderful meals that were provided for us via loving friends.

how do i feel?
eh, like a truck ran over my mid-section.
chad asked if i wanted to go with him to the pediatrician's office? ...no.
chad asked if i wanted to go with him to the pool today with isaac? ...no.
i asked myself if i wanted to shower for the first time in three days? ...no.

so it's quite a hoppin' Independence Day, lemme tell ya!
but oddly enough, i am loving the time to relax, even if it's forced by my circumstances.

have a happy 4th! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment